Alejandro Jiménez Maldonado
Alejandro Jiménez Maldonado was admitted to the Puerto Rico Bar, the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico and as a Notary Public for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in 2021. Prior to joining Estrella, LLC, he worked at Jiménez Casillas Law, where he dedicated his practice mostly to general litigation, including contract disputes, torts, criminal and administrative cases. Mr. Jiménez Maldonado also advises in estate planning and has experience in the preparation of deeds and powers of attorney.
Mr. Jiménez Maldonado joined Estrella LLC in 2023 as a litigation associate.
- Interamerican University School of Law/San Juan, PR / LL.M./ Expected graduation 2024
- Interamerican University School of Law /San Juan, PR/ Juris Doctor/2020/ Magna Cum Laude
- University of Puerto Rico/ Humacao, PR/ Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in Human Resources / 2017
- Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- 99.4% in general bar exam
- Successfully represented clients in general litigation including contractual and tort disputes.
- Successfully represented clients in administrative proceedings.
- Executed dozens of notary deeds and instruments as a Puerto Rico Notary Public.