San Juan, Puerto Rico, November 12, 2020 — Estrella, LLC is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been included in the Eighth Edition of The Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers™ has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After nearly four decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Estrella, LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in Puerto Rico list:
- Odemaris Chacón Varona – Labor and Employment Law and Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Andres J. Colberg Trigo – Litigation
- Alberto G. Estrella – Administrative Law, Appellate Practice, Franchise Law, and Litigation
- Yasthel González – Labor and Employment Law
- Maité Medero – Litigation
- Luis E. Migenis – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Luis M. Morera – Litigation
- Neyla Ortiz – Litigation
- Kenneth Suria – Arbitration and Mediation and Litigation