Enrique S. Enríquez (Counsel)
Enrique S. Enríquez Aranda obtained his law degree in 1997 from University of Málaga (Spain) and a Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude) in 2016 from the University of Puerto Rico. He is certified by the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico as a Mediator (2016) and an Arbitrator (2019).
Prior to moving to Puerto Rico, in Spain, Mr. Enríquez concentrated his practice in intellectual property, civil and commercial litigation and asked to advise business clients on contracts, real estate and planning law, as well as corporate, civil, fiscal, labor, constitutional and administrative matters.
In 2012, Mr. Enríquez joined Reichard & Escalera, LLC, where he handled a diverse variety of matters, including commercial and contract disputes, Intellectual Property, administrative matters and Alternative Dispute Resolution measures (‘ADR’).
Upon joining Estrella, LLC in 2019, Mr. Enríquez has been actively engaged in litigation practice, including tort defense litigation for retail clients, labor and employment, commercial litigation and administrative law. He also counsels in ADR matters, including Mediation and Arbitration.
Since March 2021 Mr. Enríquez works with the Firm as Counsel.
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law / JD / 2016/ Magna Cum Laude
- University of Málaga, Spain/ JD/ 1996
- Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico (EE.UU.)
- Colegio de Abogados de Málaga (España)
- American Bar Association
- Arbitrator Certificate, issued by the Bureau of Alternate Methods for Disputes Resolution of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, February 2019
- Mediator Certificate, issued by the Bureau of Alternate Methods for Disputes Resolution of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, June 2016
- Lexis Nexis Professional Research Certification, February 2017
- “Intellectual Property in Digital Age” presentation/ October 2013/ Leo Burnett Puerto Rico, Inc.
- Represented corporate clients in commercial mediations and arbitrations
- Represented employment matters for local corporate clients
- Handled trademark registrations and prosecution for commercial clients in Puerto Rico Trademarks Office and US Patent and Trademark Office
- Registered copyrights before US Copyright Office