Emanuel Álvarez-Pérez is a Labor and Employment Associate at Estrella, LLC. He received his undergraduate education from the University of Puerto Rico and completed his Juris Doctor from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law.
While at the Interamerican University, Emanuel completed internships with the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rico Department of State. In 2021, Emanuel joined Estrella, LLC as a Summer Associate and later transitioned to a Law Clerk position that same year. Emanuel has contributed significantly to high-profile cases involving defamation, labor and employment, tort, and administrative claims. Emanuel complemented his studies at the Interamerican University other public interest matters, which include serving on the board of directors of the Innocence Project Puerto Rico Chapter and co-founding 101.Legal, an educational resource for juris doctor candidates across the island.
Upon graduation, Emanuel achieved one of the top scores in the March 2023 Puerto Rico General Bar Exam and thereafter joined the firm’s esteemed Labor and Employment Practice Group.
- University of Puerto Rico, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Interamerican University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Salamanca, Certificate Candidate in Artificial Intelligence and Law
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Puerto Rico
Honors & Awards
- Seventh Highest Score in Puerto Rico Bar Exam (98.1%) (March 2023).
- Interamerican University School of Law
- Highest Score in Corporate Law (2023 Graduating Class)
- Magna Cum Laude (2023 Graduating Class).
- Hospital Deberá Pagar Bono de Navidad a Sus Empleados, Microjuris (2023), https://aldia.microjuris.com/2023/07/26/hospital-debera-pagar-bono-de-navidad-a-sus-empleados/