Odemaris Chacón Varona is a member of Estrella, LLC and a member of its Executive Committee. She joined Estrella, LLC in September of 2000. Before graduating from law school, Odemaris Chacón served as a law clerk in various law offices, an opportunity which enabled her to take a first-hand look at legal practice outside of school. Upon graduation from law school, she became an associate at Sierra/Serapión, where she practiced in the area of labor law and commercial litigation.
Ms. Chacón handles matters and cases in the areas of labor and employment law, real estate transactions, malpractice and professional liability, tort defense litigation and administrative law. Ms. Chacón is also a certified arbitrator.
Ms. Chacón is fluent in various languages, including Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese and French.
- University of Puerto Rico, Faculty of Law/J.D./1998
- Tulane University/Italian/1994
- Universita di Firenze, Florence, Italy/Junior Year Abroad Honors Program/1993-94
- Listed in Best Lawyers for Labor & Employment/2018
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce Labor Relations Committee
- Chamber of Commerce Group of Businesswomen